How it Works
Basically, you bring us your gently used clothing and accessories, we sell it on your behalf, and take a cut.
When consigning with Trove, not only do you get cash in your pocket for what you bring in, we also offer a 20% discount to those that spend their consignment balance back in the store.
Bringing in your Items
Book an appointment with us, and drop off your items at your selected time and date.
Click here to book an appointment!
If you prefer, items can be approved prior to drop-off via email. Photos and descriptions can be sent to [email protected].
The condition of items can be difficult to assess via pictures, please inspect all items closely to make sure they are in sellable condition (i.e. not too worn, no rips, stain, etc.). Any items that we are not able to sell due to condition must be picked up within one week (we are very limited on storage space), after which they will be donated.
For designer items, we work with a third party authenticity verification company. Please note that there is a $25 fee for any items which are confirmed to be non-authentic.
What We Will (& Will Not) Accept
We WILL accept:
- Items in season (see below) and in line with current trends
- Accessories such as sunglasses, purses, scarves and hats
We WILL NOT accept:
- Items with tears, odours, missing buttons, stains or other flaws
- Low-rise jeans
- Bridesmaid and/or prom dresses
- Some examples of labels we do not accept: Forever 21, Walmart, Old Navy, Smart Set, Mexx, Jacob, Rickis, Gap Factory, Garage, Holister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Jacob, Dressbarn, Liz Claiborne, Fairweather, RW & Co. and Suzy Shier
CONDITION OF ITEMS: All clothing items must be in sellable condition, that is: freshly laundered, steamed or pressed and neatly folded.* We will not accept items with cat/animal fur on them. Purses must be cleaned out, with the lining free of stains, marks, or dust. Shoes must be cleaned and free of toe marks or scuffs.
Seasonal Intake Schedule
Spring: January to March
Summer: April to June
Fall: July to September
Winter: October to December
Outlined below is the cut you would take based on what price we give your item.
- $0-99 40%
- $100-$199 50%
- $200-$999 60%
- $1000+ 70%