How it Works
How much do you get in your pocket?
For your ultimate convenience, we have decided to offer you 2 options:
- Sell your fashion items on consignment and receive 40% of the selling price for items under $100, 50% for items over $100 and 60% for items over $200.
How to bring us your items?
We accept items by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please click here. Prior to the appointment, please review the guidelines under “What do we Accept?” (see below) – any items outside these guidelines will not be reviewed for consignment.
We accept items in line with current trends. We cannot accept items with tears, odours, missing buttons, stains or other flaws. All clothing items must be freshly laundered, pressed and either on hangers (that will be returned to you) or neatly folded.
- Purses must be cleaned out, with the lining free of stains, marks, or dust
- Shoes must be cleaned and free of toe marks or scuffs
What do we NOT accept?
- Bridesmaid and/or prom dresses
- **Some examples of labels we do not accept: Forever 21, Walmart, Old Navy, Smart Set, Mexx, Jacob, Rickis, Gap Factory, Garage, Holister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Jacob, Dressbarn, Liz Claiborne, Fairweather and Suzy Shier
- **Some examples of labels we do not accept: The Gap, Forever 21, Walmart, Old Navy, Mexx, Holister and RW & Co.
When do we accept items?
We accept items seasonally, please feel free to call ahead and make sure we are still accepting items for the current season. Our intake schedule is as follows.
Spring: January to March
Summer: April to June
Fall: July to September
Winter: October to December